Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ribbon Wonderland

The December issue of Traditional Home magazine
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
featured an article about Nicholas Kniel. To say that this Atlanta boutique sells ribbon might be the understatement of the year. Mr. Kniel sells ribbon and so much more.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Featured in various publications, Nicholas Kniel can help turn a package into a cherished keepsake and your Christmas tree into an extravaganza.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And because of the world wide web, even those of us who don't live in Atlanta still have time to get the perfect ribbon for that special package.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For a little virtual ribbon shopping go here





11 comments:

The Tablescaper said...

Wow! That is some serious ribbon.

- The Tablescaper

Jennie said...

Holy cow...wonder if TSA would find it odd if I flew down for the day to shop but came back with boxes of ribbon?

Great store!!!

Best wishes and high hopes to you,
Jennie

Deserae said...

WOW, I have never seen such gorgeous ribbon in all my life!!! That last one is just specatular...to pretty to cut even!!!
~Des

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Lisa,

Oh my goodness - I have never seen so many charming ribbons in one place - thank you for sharing the delightful shop.
Happy Holidays,
Blesssings,
Erin

Laura said...

How beautiful.
I have that issue, but I haven't made the time to read it.
Now I will.
Do you use his ribbons on packages and in decorating?

Laura

Liz said...

Hi Lisa
I zipped over there to see..... very pretty! Thanks for sharing! :)

~Liz

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh tie up my heart in that last images. Too much lovelyness.

Tracy said...

Hey Dear Friend, hope you are well. Have a Blessed Christmas.
Tracy

Sewn With Grace said...

Just swooning on my end. Such eye candy!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Lisa~That's taking trimming the tree to a whole new level...Gorgeous ribbons!!

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Elyse said...

how lovely!!!

thank you so much for your heartfelt comment on my recent blog post. so comforting and so appreciated.

wishing you a bright and happy and healthy holiday season!

xo
elyse

Blogging tips