Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Did You Vote?

Today's Martha Stewart show featured 2 living rooms beautifully decorated by Kevin Sharkey and Rebecca Robertson. Martha invited viewers to vote for their favorite. Which do you prefer? Kevin's modern take on traditional?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Or Rebecca's fresh contemporary look?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Go here to see more and to vote.







8 comments:

Tee said...

I do love all that orange in the second, but I vote for the first room.

I thought of you this weekend - finally found Major Pettigrew's Last Stand at Target and started reading it on the way home from New Orleans this weekend. So far I'm lovin' it.

Hugs,
Tee

Sue Giannotta said...

Strangle I think I like the second one the best.

red.neck chic said...

Well.... you know me... the brighter the better!!! Go Yellow!

;-D robelyn

nannykim/spindlecottage said...

Love the first one the best, NICE!

Stacey said...

I definitely like the first room much better. Just not loving all of the modern influence that is popping up these days.

myletterstoemily said...

i love the blue rooms WAY better. needed
sunglasses for the yellow ones. :)

thank you for your precious comments
at my place.

Liz said...

ewwwwwwwww! I love that blue check wallpaper! MUST HAVE! :)

I have to go with the first one....

~Liz

Jemm said...

Gosh, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I like the more contemporary room better. I'm a sucker for yellow and I love that cut out border on the bottom of the wall.

Blogging tips