Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Swamped...Literally

The water heater in my master bathroom attic died. All over my water closet. So I have had plumbers, handymen and a bevy of workers here cleaning up, repairing, painting etc.
I'll be back as soon as everyone else clears out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BTW- Did you know that Cath Kidston now has a website for those of us on this side of the pond? Just in time for a little holiday shopping.:)

www.cathkidstonusa.com





7 comments:

Liz said...

Yuck! That doesn't sound like fun at all.... BUT... you could use it as a great excuse to redecorate... :) I'm jess sayin! :)

I didn't know that she had a website for us here in the US. I need to zip on over. :)

~Liz

Marydon said...

Well, there goes MY inheritance! Yippee skippy!

Have a great eve ~
TTFN Hugs, Marydon

Shelia said...

Oh, Lisa! I'm so sorry. Hope all is mended and fixed up soon.
be a sweetie,
Shelia

red.neck chic said...

yikes!!! hot water heaters and their temperamental selves should just... go away or something.

i hope you are drying out! does this mean you get to redecorate at all? there - there's an upside... and you can go shopping at cath's for having to deal with all of the madness!!!

;-D
robelyn

myletterstoemily said...

sorry about your hot water heater. yikes!

i have had my eye on that cath kidston
stand since july. isn't is adorable?

Tee said...

Hey, you hanging in there okay? Thinking about ya. I hope you get some of that Cath Kidston. It'll make everything better.

cindy said...

Thank you!!!! I LOVE CK. Miss that little shop down at Snider Plaza dreadfully, she was so much fun. And had the best CK stuff. Her new look is too formal for me! Thanks again for the site!

-c

Blogging tips