Monday, November 15, 2010

Dried Out

I'm back and none the worse for wear! My bath has been cleaned up and patched up, primed and painted and restored to her former glory. I didn't make any changes, as we plan to move soon to our grown-up house so same soft peach walls and taupe trim. I did however find a fun website I wanted to share with you. New South Classics offers beautiful floorplans in a variety of genres...American Heritage, English Cottage, French Country.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's a wonderful resource for all things pertaining to building or remodeling your dream home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, for a wealth of information and a fun afternoon go to
www.newsouthclassics.com






8 comments:

Marydon said...

Oh, I am going to enjoy this, Lisa. TY for the share.

~ Don't forget our GIVEAWAY ~
Have a lovely day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Karen said...

Lisa!
Love these . . . I've been looking at floor plans for cabins - but - it's been put on the back burner.

Did you know your Email is not posted ANYWHERE?

I'd like you to Email me kdecapite@gmail.com so that I can Email you back about what your comment to me today meant. Girlfriend, if you only knew!

BIG GIGANTIC HUGS! Karen

OMG! I have to laugh - the word verification word is - of all things - AGING -
How funny is that?

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

Hi!! I just found your site and I beyond LOVE it! Love the pic of the house! Gorgeous! I have an interior design blog and im doing 14 christmas trees, i would love for you to stop by! And I have a GIVEAWAY, today is the last day,

*ENTER PAMPERING Give-Away Here *

xoxokara

myletterstoemily said...

i'm glad you have the plumbing problems
over.

what a fun website!

blessings,
lea

Laura said...

I know what it is like to to have water damage- so I am glad it is finished.
Now, tell us about your new home!
Are you building a home?
Tell,tell,tell!!

Laura
White Spray Paint

Liz said...

Oh .... sigh .... What a wonderful place to dream. These are beautiful homes. Have you found a new home? Or building? Did I miss some big news????

~Liz

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh what fun! I also appreciated learning that Cath now has a site here. Thanks!

Have a wonderful holiday!

cindy said...

Glad to hear that you are back, dry and ship shape! :D What a pain.

-c

Blogging tips