Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lovely

I know you have seen this rooster chair in various catalogs and publications
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But did you know that the company that makes this chair has a boatload of beautiful designs? Have a look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And look at some of the lovely fabrics the pieces come in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The designs are available through designers and retail establishments. Go to their website and have a look. You might find something you can't live without.:)
http://www.greenridgedesigns.com/







6 comments:

cindy said...

ahhhhhh, you had me at the red checked plaid! :) love what I'm seeing here, will have to go check out the website! thanks gurl!

-c

red.neck chic said...

Okay - the black floral print... I have that in my "winter" living room!!! It's SOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous that I'm sometimes sad to take it down for Spring!!!

I have to go look at the rest now!!!

;-D Thank You! robelyn

Sandra said...

What a pretty rooster chair! I'll have to check out the link you shared with us. Thank you!
Sandra

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I love all of the designs. The fabric is pretty too.

glimpse of my world said...

Love it!!

Liz said...

Oh My Goodness! LLLOOOOOOVVVE! IT! :)

~Liz