Tuesday, October 26, 2010

And George

Did you Peeps see the November issue of Southern Living yet? Well there is an editorial about Charlottesville, VA shopkeeper Christy Ford and her lovely home and shop, And George (named for her bulldog,George). Of course the article was beautifully done, as only SL can do. If you enjoyed it as much as I did I thought you might be interested to know she has a gorgeous website and a blog. See...
The website, like the brick and mortar shop,carries everything from exquisite home furnishings and antiques

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

to tabletop elements

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Including William Yeoward crystal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

www.andgeorge.com
www.liveandgeorge.blogspot.com







4 comments:

Tee said...

Lovely! I have the dog-eared remains of a story about her house from several Christmases ago. It's still one of my favorites. Off to check out the website now.

Barbara said...

Yep, I got my SL mag and read it cover to cover as usual. Checked out the blog also and it's terrific. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs XX
Barbara

myletterstoemily said...

hi lisa!

last night my married daughter squealed
with delight at the yeoward cake stand
in the SL article. oh wait, maybe it was
"cooking lite."

$645!!! target's one is $15. :)

i'll check out the lovely blog you shared.

how about those texas rangers?

Rose Haven said...

I absolutely LOVE the Fireside, Ticking Chair, Lisa!! It's so elegant!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such kind words about my Dress Forms!! :-)

Jan

Blogging tips