Thursday, October 21, 2010

Am I the Last to Know?

Maybe you Kindred Spirits remember back in June when I did a post on event planner
Kate Landers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Look familiar? Well, Dearhearts, Kate has a blog! A beautiful, fan-tabulous blog filled with gorgeous pics of her extraordinary parties. See...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You must drop by and say ,"Hi!". Prepare to be WOW-ed!

katelandersevents.blogspot.com







3 comments:

red.neck chic said...

I don't know how long I've been on her blog... but it's been a few minutes (perhaps a lot of minutes) now...

I think I should have a duct tape party. Think she would have fun with that? I need to do this...

Good grief she is talented!!!

;-D I love your good taste!
robelyn

Laura said...

Hi Lisa-
I am headed that way.
Her things look amazing!

Laura
White Spray Paint

How about those Rangers!

Liz said...

No! I think that I'm the last to know.
I need to go over there and see what she has going on! The pictures look wonderful. :)

~Liz

Blogging tips