Thursday, September 9, 2010

True Blue

There's something about a blue kitchen that makes me weak in the knees. You too?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know you Kindred Spirits saw the spectacular blue kitchen in this month's House Beautiful magazine, but it was so gorgeous I knew you wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Is this fridge scrumptious, or what?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And since we're talking blue kitchens, I'll leave you with my all time favorite.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It belongs to this amazing house.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've posted about it before, but it certainly bears repeating. To read my previous post about
Happy Hollow go here.


9 comments:

Shelia said...

I'd be completely blue if I could have a kitchen like that first one! Thank you for showing these.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Karen said...

What a beautiful kitchen! Not sure if I would want to cook in there... on the other hand I might just get extra creative! lol
Thank you for your visit. If you have a chance you might be interested to see the lamp my great-grandmother carried with her during the Galveston Hurricane of 1900. It's an old picture, but I was glad I found it!
Thanks for your sweet comments.
Karen
Ladybug Creek

♥Georgie♥ said...

OMGosh how absolutely STUNNING!!!!

Sewn With Grace said...

Wow! That is so beautiful it almost doesn't look like someone would use it. I love it! And that house, a fairy tale cottage for sure. Have a blessed day!

Liz said...

I think you know how I feel about this!! UBER LOVE IT! :)

~Liz

sarah said...

this is a beautiful kitchen and the house...Wow. It's like something out of a story...

Laura said...

All of the houses you share with us are lovely, but this kitchen is amazing.
I could live with blue and white in every room of my house!

Laura
White Spray Paint

cindy said...

Yes, I do love a blue and white kitchen. Something about it is so clean and fresh. Mine was that way for years. Right now I'm in the red/black and white route. :) And Happy Hollow....simply amazing!

-c

nannykim said...

Such a cute house!

Blogging tips