Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shopping For Pets

You remember my little Sophie, don't you?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well bless her sweet heart! She's outgrown EVERYTHING! Her little legs hang over her puppy bed! Time for a big girl bed! I thought I'd share some fun things I found on the world wide web.
I know you gals saw this adorable dog crate advertised in the back of this month's Romantic Homes magazine. Sooooo much prettier than the run of the mill pet store variety.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Visit Casually Elegant Home to see more.

I think these might just be the cutest dog beds ever!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please check out Jakey B B's sweet etsy shop to see more.

Look at this precious shabby chic dog bowl.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Go here to see more cottage lovelies.

OKay. I've got to go bathe the dog. She feels it necessary to go take a swim before she ventures into the woods to chase rabbits. Now she is a wet, muddy mess. I'll take pics after her bath so you can see how big she's gotten ...and how cute.:)






3 comments:

Liz said...

He he he ! We have that dog dish for our kitties.... AND! When I was cleaning out my daughter's old bed room to turn it into the guest room, I found her doll bed. It is in the process of becoming a pet bed. :)

Love the babies!
~Liz

P.S. we need to see a new picture of Miss Sophie!

cindy said...

ohmygosh...are those not the cutest! I think my kitty cat would even like one! :)

-c

Angela said...

What a cute puppy! Those eyes!
That's quite the nice dog crate - classiest I've seen.
Our family dogs would never lay on a dog bed -they were always on the couch or being held! Spoiled!

Blogging tips