Thursday, September 2, 2010

Let's Loiter Around a Lakewood Lovely

It's been a while since you all have been on a house tour with me. I think you'll like this one

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This beauty is located in the Lakewood area of Dallas, Texas. It is close to the beautiful White Rock Lake and The Dallas Arboretum.Let's have a look.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A Large Living Room

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Is this not the sweetest dining room?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This New Orleans style home's fabulous kitchen won D Home Magazine's "Viking Kitchen of the Year Award" in 2003 when the house underwent an extensive renovation. It is a classic, timeless look, don't you agree?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Spacious Bedrooms

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am in mad love with this bathroom!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This charming laundry room has a quilted stainless steel backsplash! Love it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A Beautiful Wicker Filled Porch.

To see more of this Lakewood lovely go here







7 comments:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

What a pretty home! I love looking at beautiful houses - thanks for sharing!

myletterstoemily said...

just enchanting! i was just thinking, "what
would it be like if i had every room in my
house clean all at once?"

a miracle.

Tee said...

I love anything quilted stainless. Tried to get some in this house - everyone (this means MEN!) looked at me like I was crazy. That kitchen is glorious, but can you make the photos bigger? I'm gettin' old and need monster sized pictures!

sarah said...

wow. love that checkerboard bathroom

Liz said...

Oh Lisa! We drive the same way to church every week and go past a house that is very similar to this one.From the out side any way. It is yellow with white shutters and every Sunday I crane my neck to look at it. To me...it is classic! :)

~Liz

P.S. Don't worry about missing Fresh-Cut Friday...I will do it again on Oct 1st!

Laura said...

You always take us on the best tours Lisa!
Happy Labor Day Weekend,
Laura

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

Blogging tips