Monday, July 19, 2010

You Can Never Go Wrong With Pink

In the newest issue of DHome magazine
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

our homegrown Dallas area shelter magazine, a feature article showcases the late Mary Kay Ash's grandson's
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and his family's Park Cities home.
The glammed up abode houses Ryan Rogers, his gorgeous wife Maleiah and their beautiful baby, Everlee.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't you just want to lick the "sugah" off that sweet face?
Maleiah's closet is surely the envy of clotheshorses everywhere with its pretty pink pouf that completes the luxe look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To read more go here.





11 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

such sophistication for a young
couple. i will have to find a place
for a splash of pink! :)

momof3girls said...

wow! What a great house, love the closet!

Sewn With Grace said...

I feel the same way about pink, much to my familys dismay! :)

Stacey said...

Beautiful pictures, Lisa. I love pink too but strangely we don't have any in our house.

Hey, I got the Living with Laurie Ann book in the mail yesterday. I Love It!! Thanks for the recommendation.

陳佑發 said...

路過留言支持~~~............................................................

Melissa Miller said...

Gorgeous pinks Lisa! I just adore the ottoman. Very pretty! :)

red.neck chic said...

Geez... why do I want to move in? I could live on the pouf...

LOLOL I'm off to read and drool!!!

;-) robelyn

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Lisa~I have a pink poufie tufted ottoman in a floral print fabric, but I need the rest of their decor and the house to complete the look.
That closet may be the same size of my whole house.
I agree...you could "Lick the sugah" off that sweet face."

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Tracy said...

Lisa, you know Mary Kay would be proud of the pink!!! It is a beautiful home.
Tracy

楊儀卉 said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗............................................................

Miss Janice said...

Gorgeousness! She is beautiful and so is her closet! Absolutely lovely family!

Blogging tips