Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Feathers

We all know Habersham Home, the high end furniture company, makers of exquisite case goods and cabinetry.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But did you know about Feathers? Habershams upholstered furniture division? Me neither!

Isn't this sofa scrumptious?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm in love with this Victoria Settee.You too?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A truly lovely occasional chair.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How about the perfect chair for your vanity?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


To see more please visit Feathers' website.



9 comments:

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Love love love! I am drooling over here;)!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Laura said...

What beautiful pieces!
If only...
Oh well- tomorrow I may move things around here!

Laura
White Spray Paint

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

They have so much detail, I love them (;

Rebecca said...

I LOVE Habersham! I lost out on an auction once to a fabulous old cabinet. To this day it makes me sick to think about it!

Thanks for sharing~

xoRebecca

Melissa Miller said...

Stunning pieces Lisa! :)

Liz said...

Talk about opulent! Gorgeous!I must live in a cave. I have never heard of Habershams......

~Liz

正洪玲正洪玲正洪玲 said...

你不能決定生命的長度,但你可以控制它的寬度..................................................................

Miss Janice said...

I love the armoire.

Southern Lady said...

Liz, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't heard of Habersham's. I'm so glad to know about it, Lisa, and will definitely visit their web site. Thank you for sharing those gorgeous pictures.

Blogging tips