Monday, June 14, 2010

Online Shopping

I love shopping online. The older I get the less I like to drive around looking for a parking place and I like crowded malls even less. Thank goodness for the internet. I thought I'd share some pics from one of my favorite websites. Cottage Chic has absolutely everything a designing woman could want. Have a look see.

Case Goods Galore
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wonderful wicker for your porch or sunroom.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rachel Ashwell's new and improved Shabby Chic line
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Do you love benches like I love benches?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How sweet would these retro inspired appliances be in your cottage or a guesthouse?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The popular French Laundry line
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They even carry every gal's guilty pleasure...purses! Can you say Kate Spade?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So settle down with a cup of tea and get your mouse ready to click away.:)www.cottagechicstore.com



15 comments:

Stacey said...

Lisa, I hate that you didn't get to go on the tour. It was one of the best I've ever been on. Just gorgeous!

Now I'm off to visit that website you suggested. :)

Michelle said...

You know you are only contributing to my bad habit, don't you? Lol! I agree, the older I get I have been doing more online shopping. The malls scare me anymore. I LOVE that little wicker chair..and oh that pink stove..and that purse...okay, gotta go shopping now. LOL

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, Lisa!

xoxo

Annesphamily said...

You are indeed, a very bad influence! LOL! I love shopping on line. I get into trouble some times.

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

It's one of my favorite places to visit on line I have never been there in person but I would love to one of these days! The robins egg blue caninet was my inspiration for my china cabinet (;
Hugs~Kelly

The Tablescaper said...

Wow! That is one fabulous web site to get lost in. Unbelieveable. Thanks so much for letting me know about it. Now if I had a shopping budget...

I'm hosting a new meme called, "Summer Sundays". It's all about what summer means to YOU: like your gardens or a beautiful tablescape. I'd love to have you come and join us.

- The Tablescaperng me know about it.

The Tablescaper said...

Hmm... don't know what happened to that comment. It was to be signed.

- The Tablescaper

nannykim said...

Ha, I buy a lot online, but not many big items!

katillacshack.com said...

LOVE this stuff! Thanks for sharing it!

love, kelee

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Oh dear - I will definitely do some Windows shopping - okay that wasn't that funny and I have a mac. Well I'm off to go and fill my virtual shopping cart to bursting! Thanks for the tip.

Miss Janice said...

I love online shopping as well...who has time to drive all over town looking for that one special item?! I love the little Kate Spade pocketbook.

Liz said...

Cuteness!!! Me love Kate Spade! :)

I don't think that I have been to Cottage Chic ... I think I need to toodle on over there!!! :)


I agree. The malls just don't seem the same anymore. :( That used to be my favorite past time. hmmmmm....

Have a great week!
~Liz

Tee said...

You find the best places. Love the wicker chair, the yellow bench, and the 5 footstool.

雅馨 said...

you look nice in that color!............................................................

red.neck chic said...

Okay - I went and drooled and am thinking that the turquoise dining room in the "gallery" section needs to be re-created in the single-wide...

ha!!! :-D
robelyn

Elyse said...

oh no! why did you tell me about this site? (LOL) it looks amazing and i have to check it out.

xo
elyse

Blogging tips