Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Going Back To New Orleans

Bloggy Buddies, I'll be out of pocket for a week or so...going back to NOLA! The oldest daughter is graduating from Tulane University with a Masters Degree in Infectious Diseases. Look who the commencement speaker is
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's right! CNN's hottie reporter Anderson Cooper! Can you tell I'm excited! Ha!

And of course I'll be going here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

for a bite of these
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Because what's a trip to NOLA without beignets...or Anderson Cooper? Be back soon with lots of pics...hopefully of Anderson Cooper.:)



14 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Sigh. Sigh again. I love Anderson.
Congrats to your darling daughter.

myletterstoemily said...

you must be so proud! have a blast
and enjoy couple of beignets for me!

Stacey said...

Oh girl! Have a beignet for me too. We love New Orleans.

Congratulations to your daughter. Such an amazing accomplishment!

Cathy said...

Wow Lisa...what a wonderful accomplishmentfor your daughter...you must be thrilled!

I love New Orleans...I wish I was going with you...and you are just mean to tease us with those yummy pics;)! Have one for me!

Have a wonderful time!
Cathy

Liz said...

HUGE! Congrats to daughter. You must be soooooooo proud! (Cooper's not bad either! ) :)

Have FUN!!

~Liz

Sewn With Grace said...

Have a wonderful time! What an awesome graduation ceremony that will be.

Tracy said...

Girl, you better get a picture with Anderson! I'll be looking for it :) Congrats to you and your daughter! Have a safe trip.
Tracy

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Have fun on your trip, and congratulations to your daughter! Oh and tell that adorable Anderson Cooper hello from me!

Melissa Miller said...

Congrats! Have fun Lisa! :)

Miss Janice said...

Love that cutie pie Anderson Cooper!!! Jealous that I'm not going to Cafe DuMonde. Congrats to your daughter.

sarah said...

I never heard of Anderson Cooper but he looks hot. Have a great time and stay safe.

Kelli said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time and congrats to the Graduate!!
Just presented you with a Sweet Blog Award over at my place!
Safe travels home friend,
Kelli @ SustainingCreativity

明NathanA_Schulle said...

如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。.............................................

Stacey said...

Hey Lisa. :) How was the graduation in New Orleans?

I'm writing a post about summer reading. What's next for the Hospitable Book Club?

Blogging tips