Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cute Cottage Tour

This sweet home is located in the Lakewood area of Dallas, so named for its nearness to White Rock Lake.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The back yard has as much curb appeal as the front.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love the homeowner's traditional style.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm lovin' white kitchens.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A quaint bathroom is a cottage must.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see more of this precious home go here.

Dear Hearts, I'll soon be announcing the Summer selection for Hospitable Book Club! Stay tuned.:)



9 comments:

Stacey said...

Just jumped over and looked. I love the decor!

Cathy said...

Beautiful! I want one. I love Lakewood...so much charm!

I am thinking of painting out all of the stained wood in our house! Blogland has ruined the whole look for me! I don't think I'll go white...but something close!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Tracy said...

Ohhh Lisa, I could just move right in there. So pretty.
Tracy

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Just charming! Thank you for sharing this Lisa. laurie

myletterstoemily said...

darling cottage!

i would love to join the
book club!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

What an absolutely charming cottage! I would so love to visit - or really live - in this sweet cottage. Thank you for sharing this charming home.

Liz said...

I want one all to myself! This is like a little doll house. The perfect retreat. CUTE!

~Liz

DennisPick麗珠 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kanishk said...

I love the decor!
PPC Advertising India

Blogging tips