Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quaint Cottage Tour

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This cottage is so quaint it SOLD! For all you Kindred Spirits dreaming of moving on, be encouraged. It appears that the housing market is turning around! Let's have a look see.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Is this butler's pantry adorable, or what!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great kitchen to go with that charming butler's
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A light and bright family room
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A study perhaps...or the perfect craft room:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A vintage inspired bathroom
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And another
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good sized bedrooms
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And you must have some outdoor living space
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for going along on this fun tour. I'll be a little quicker to post next time so you'll have time to browse the listing before it sells.:)



11 comments:

Shelia said...

Hi Lisa! Oh, what a lovely and charming home! Who ever bought it probably would have loved to have had all the sweet furnishings! I do think the real estate market is going to come back too!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Stacey said...

What a beauty! My husband just doesn't share my desire to live in a little old house like that. I'm hoping to talk him into going to the McKinney tour in June...maybe I can change his mind.

Cathy said...

Oh Lisa! I want one! I want a cottage in the country or at least in a small town! SOMEDAY!

This home is darling I love the way they have it staged...so charming!

You always have the best tours! I think we have the same taste:)!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Sewn With Grace said...

Oh, wish it was me who bought it!! Have a great day, Lisa!

red.neck chic said...

Moving Day!!! It's moving day!!!

Oh wait - I must be dreaming...

Good gravy that cottage is ADORABLE!!!!

;-) robelyn

Tracy said...

Ohhh I love it! So bright and airy! Thanks for sharing it!
Tracy

Ko212ryS_Dahle0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cindy said...

It's wonderful, so much light and so open. I love it! Someone got a great home!

-c
yapping cat

Kelee said...

THAT is so charming. WOW!

love it, lucky buyer!

love,kelee

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh my goodness! Where was this charming abode when I was searching for a home? :)

Liz said...

This is perfect! I want one! :)

~Liz

Blogging tips