Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Visiting McKinney's Largest Antique Mall

Antique Company Mall is celebrating their 18th year of business in downtown McKinney, Texas.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Let's piddle around a bit...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vintage dishes and silver are always nice.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This would make a cute bench.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vintage fans in pristine condition. Nothin' worse than a no-workin' fan!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chippy paint pretties!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And guess what? I discovered a fellow blogger's boothe!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogger Nancy's precious venue Ella Elaine features all thing shabby and chic.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ella Elaine made my heart go pitter patter!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Such peely paint perfection...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh My...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stop by Nancy's blog www.EllaElaine.blogspot and say howdy!
And if you're ever in Mckinney, Texas stroll on over to:
Antique Company Mall
213 E. Virginia Street
McKinney, Texas 75069
972.548.2929

18 comments:

Rebecca said...

I so wish we had time to cut south before traveling east this week. I'd love to stop in and see this place again! I've been there before!

xoRebecca

Liz said...

I wish we had something like this in Phx. It looks like so much good stuff!!! :)

~Liz

Cathy said...

Love it! I haven't been there...YET;)! I feel a road trip in the making...I can run over to Smitten too.

Did you buy anything...such wonderful goodies!

Enjoy!
XOXO
Cathy

cindy said...

I LOVE that mall...it just keeps getting better and better. And yep, love Nancy's booth too...she is wicked awesome! I need to make another run over!

-c
yapping cat

Georgia said...

We have some really nice flea markets and antique malls around here, but nothing in comparison to this place. I would love to go there. I could spend a whole day just browsing. Thanks for sharing this with us.

I pray you are doing well. God bless you!

Sewn With Grace said...

Oh how very fun! A lovely way to spend the day. What treasures to be found. Thank you for the link, I'm off to check it out. Have a great day!

Karen said...

Ewwwwwww . . . very fun. Love the shabby goodies. And the china and silver. In fact there is nothing in an antique store I don't like! And imagine finding her booth! How cool is that!
Fun post! Makes me want to go shopping tho . . .
:) Karen

Noni at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

ALMOST as much fun as being there! And, much easier on my wallet! LOL! Thank you.

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Oh my that looks like fun. I have to say - I WANT that HOME sign. I love it. So clever!

Miss Janice said...

Enjoyed the tour:) Last weekend I did some Antique Mall shopping in Mount Dora, Florida, neaer Orlando. If you are ever in the area, you MUST go to Mount Dora. It's heaven for us girls!

Melissa Miller said...

Lisa what a neat looking mall! I would love this.

Happy Easter & Many Blessings. ~Melissa :)

The Tablescaper said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Wish we had something like that close by.

- The Tablescaper

Cathy said...

Hi Lisa...I just wanted to pop in and wish you and your family a beautiful and blessed Easter!

Enjoy!
XOXO
Cathy

myletterstoemily said...

so many lovely things!

Katie said...

Hi Lisa!! I could go to these shops all day!! You never know what you are going to find. The possibilities are endless. I have found so much stuff for my home at antique malls. Hope you have a blessed Easter friend!!

Jemm said...

That green bed and the "home" sign are calling my name!! What a great antique mall :)

trish said...

What a fun trip! Thanks for taking us along, there were so many lovely things there to look at! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,情色論壇

Blogging tips