Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Victorian Charmer

Thought I'd share a sweet cottage I visited the other day with Linda.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't get too excited. I took the Hubster soon after and because it didn't have a fireplace it was a deal breaker for him. It was adorable, though. Have a peek.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The kitchen was divine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nice sized bedrooms.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The upstairs landing was so cute. I forgot to take pics so you'll have to take my word for it.:) There was an adorable window seat opposite this corner.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The upstairs bathroom. A shower is behind the stained glass door! Gorgeous!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A big screened in porch
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Go here to check out the listing.

12 comments:

Love the Decor! said...

That is adorable and shows very well!! Kudos to the decorator I think it is staged perfectly!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! I think its a keeper!

Liz said...

So pretty I love the front porch....It is a bit disappointing that there is not a fireplace...What's a Victorian without a fireplace????? Very Cute!

~Liz

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

So Charming! What a dream house!

Noni at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

That one is a little gem!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh Lisa,
That house is fabulous! You can always add a fireplace, just gorgeous!
Hugs,
Cindy

myletterstoemily said...

for such a darling cottage, it was surprisingly
spacious.

thanks for the peek.

紫勳 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Hi Lisa, Thanks for visiting my blog!
That is actually just an apron that I laid on a pillow to display it, but it would make a cute pillow. I think that that is a good idea. :) I might try it...
I did make the apron and hope someday to sell it on my "someday" Etsy shop. Ha ha
Hopefully I will get that altogether soon.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Joyce

Miss Janice said...

I love that the shower door has stained glass!!!

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

So adorable! That one would certainly be hard to leave behind. Electric fireplace, maybe? :))

Georgia said...

Loved the house. I love old Victorian homes like this one, but rarely do they ever come up for sale around here. Church Street here is where I'm holding out to buy. Until one becomes available for sale, I'll just stay here.

Thank you for sharing. God bless!

Blogging tips