Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Loveliest Blue Kitchen

By now you know. Blue is back!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And since we're all feeling love for blue right now, I thought you wouldn't mind touring this amazing blue kitchen with me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Look at the blue island! I think it's just about the prettiest shade of blue I've seen in a kitchen.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think the white perimeter cabinets and the warm pine for the armoire -like fridge are the perfect backdrops for that gorgeous blue island. What do you think?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And look at the breakfast room! It put the C in charming.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see the house that belongs to this blue kitchen go here.



10 comments:

Tara said...

Gorgeous kitchen!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Lisa! I agree, this is one of the prettiest kitchens ever and that blue island is the icing on the cake!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Tracy said...

Ohhh I could live there! I guess I could be the maid. LOL Very Pretty Lisa!
Tracy

Michelle said...

What a dream kitchen! I had no idea blue was back? I'm so behind on all that stuff. One day I will have a kitchen like this *sigh* :)

Beautiful pear tree lane said...

Beautiful kitchen Lisa,
I guess I need to get more blue in my home, That kitchen is every woman's dream. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings, Sue

Angie said...

Oh my, that kitchen is truly a dream! Gorgeous!

Jenny said...

Hi Lisa. I am a new follower but I didn't want to enter your giveaway...Happy Blogaversary anyway. I'll enter next time, after I've followed you awhile. Your dream kitchen is beautiful. I looks a lot like my neighbors kitchen. I hope someday you get it!

Joy said...

Wow that is pretty, I love the light fixtures. I am glad blue is back because I don't get to redecorate that often ;)

Sarah C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

Just beautiful. I love those soft colors.

Blogging tips