Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yummy Cupcakes

All the kids left this weekend, back to school. The house is awfully quiet with just the Hubster, the Thespian and me but I've gotten lots done. One thing I wanted to show you Kindred Spirits is this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was a gift to Mr. LSU from his sweetheart.(And because she is such a sweetheart she gave us all one. I love that kid!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Is this not so stinkin' cute?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And they got the name exactly right. Yummy Cupcakes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Cupcake in a Jar is precious but they have traditional cupcakes with a huge selection of flavors.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They are packaged beautifully and they ship anywhere.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How cute would these be for Valentine's Day?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Scoot on by their website and check it out! www.yummycupcakes.com



10 comments:

cindy said...

Looks wonderful! Nothing like a great, fresh, sweet cupcake! :D Will have to check it out, thanks for the link!

-c
yapping cat

Cathy said...

Yummy!!! Cupcakes in a jar...cupcakes in a box...cupcakes make me smile...I love cupcakes!!!

I love the presentation!!! I am popping over to check out the website...thank you!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Tee said...

It does make life easier when the sweethearts are sweethearts, doesn't it? Guess what? I saw Pride & Prejudice for the first time a week or so ago. Loved it! I thought of you!

Tara said...

YUMM- O! Love cupcakes. Going to check that site out. Neat idea...the cupcake in a jar. Never seen that before. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Tara

Tracy said...

Oh my...I need a cupcake now! Tracy :)

Melissa Miller said...

~WOW! I have never seen a prettier pink cupcake in my life Lisa. Yummy!

Many blessings to you my friend. ~Melissa :)

trish said...

Oh boy, those look delicious! :o)
- Trish

Noni at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Wow! For a woman on a no carb diet those things are leathal-good-lookin'!!! There is a cupcake place in Roanoke, VA called Bubble Cakes! YUM! Makes my mouth water to see these pictures and remember the Bubble Cakes! Found your blog by way of Texas Blogging Gals... very nice to make your *acquaintance*.

Michelle said...

I love the whole jar gift idea! I haven't seen cupcake in a jar though...how cute!

Liz said...

How clever! Every once and a while you see an idea and you just think "Man! I coulda thought of that! Why didn't I!?" :)

~Liz

Blogging tips