Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Was Thinkin'...

That I would butter you bloggy buddies up by showing you these pretty pics from Country Home (Gosh I miss that mag)...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And then ask you to swing by here and donate money, or blood or volunteer your time for the earthquake victims in Haiti. Or you could go Etsy shopping, where some generous shopkeepers are donating proceeds to humanitarian efforts for Haiti. Go to here to read all about it. Lastly, let's join our prayers together for the people of Haiti.



5 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautiful photos!!!

My heart is breaking for the people of Haiti. I have been praying since I first heard the news. You are an angel to call our attention to this horrible tragedy.

God bless you!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Robin said...

Wonderful .... I didn't know about Etsy.
xoxo
Robin

Beautiful pear tree lane said...

Hi Lisa,
Our prayers are with the people of Haiti and the workers as well. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Oh, you made me miss that magazine with these beautiful pictures. I am praying for all who are suffering from this horrible tragedy in Haiti. Thank you for posting about it. laurie

Tracy said...

Hi Lisa! We have lost a lot of good magazines lately :(
Hope things are good my friend...
Tracy :)

Blogging tips