Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Love a Good Sale

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

RSH Catalog is the new name for Room Service Home, the online cottage-y catalog successor to Ann Fox's popular Lover's Lane retail establishment in Dallas.
If cottage style shabbiness was your style, Room Service was your store. I fondly remember buying a bolt of denim and several yards of a beautiful cabbage rose print, to re- upholster a favorite sofa with. The girls at Room Service were the sweetest things ever, with design know-how out the yahzoo! Remember the mosaic cash wrap? I can't tell you how cute that was. Well, Ms. Fox started Room Service Home, an online boutique, and it absolutely took OFF! So she made the decision to close the beloved store front. My sobs were heard from Collin County. But not to fear. RSHcatalog.com hits the Room service spot. Take a look.

Love these slippers! On sale!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wouldn't this clock make a great gift for the man in your life?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Look at this gorgeous tablerunner.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And Lily notecards...all on sale!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aren't these teeny finger puppets adorable? 6 bucks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There's ton of Christmas stuff on sale, too, that you could scoop up and save for next year. Of course, I found a couple of items that aren't on sale that have gone onto my wish list.

A Peely-Paint Turq Chest
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A Sweet Sparrow Tray
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A Vintage Inspired Shelf
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

An Adorable Dog Bed
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And My Favorite...The Conservatory Basket Stand. Valentine's Day is fast approaching!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please visit RSHcatalog.com and see for yourself. Also RSH has a blog! Yea! rshcatalog.typepad.com




14 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Pretties!!! I will have to take a look!

Suzanne

Stacey said...

I love the basket stand too! I will definitely look at their goodies.

Cathy said...

Oh Lisa...I soooo miss Room Service!!! It was one of my all time favorite stores!!! We did my daughters room there...twice!!! I loved everyhting about the place...one of a kind. While I love the catalog...it is just not the same:(!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Michelle said...

Ohmigosh, I've never heard of this! I want that chest!! Oh and this slippers are just adorable. Thanks, Lisa. Now I'm going to have to go spend money. Oh darn. :)

red.neck chic said...

Oh geesh Lisa... now I have 4 screens open on my monitor. LOLOLOL I just love LOVE how you get my mind a wanderin'!!! Now, when I move to one of the many houses you have me drooling over, I know where to get my decor from. LOLOL

This is fantastic!!! I'm surfing... thank you!!!
;-) robelyn

Liz said...

I am running over there now! Super Cuteness!!

~Liz

cindy said...

I too was very sad when she closed her store, it was one of my favorite places to go and be inspired. But cute stuff on the on-line too!

-c
yapping cat

trish said...

Yea! My book came in! I will start it tonight! :o)
Thanks again for hosting a fun read! :o) Trish

Debbie said...

Found you from Diana's Texas blog post. Some of us Texas girls are putting together a special blog post next week. Will you please email me and I'll explain. dcwisdom@yahoo.com Find me at www.attractedtoshinyobjects.blogspot.com Thanks.

Cathy said...

It is sooooo cold!!! I don't think it has ever been like this before. I love the hot flash comment...so true;)!!! How do we get them when it's so cold...crazy!!!

Starting my book this weekend...can't wait!!!

Sending WARM wishes your way!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Debra @ Common Ground said...

This looks like a great on-line store, I'm going to check it out! But I'm still old fashioned I like to go someplace with "Atmosphere"! That's what makes me want to buy!
hugs,
Debra

Tracy said...

Hi Lisa, hope all is well with you! I haven't been blogging much lately...I've missed my Blog friends :)
Tracy

dorla said...

Thank you . To all participant, please have a look at our updated contest post.
Web development

Elyse said...

happy new year, lisa!

i am totally unaware of this shop so thanks for the tip!

xo
elyse

Blogging tips