Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chicken Tetrazzini

Tuesdays at the Table
Lovely Yellow Ribbons

Tasty Tuesday
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is a 10 year old Southern Living recipe that is absolutely divine.
The Recipe:
3 cups chopped cooked chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken)
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1-10oz container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
1 pack fresh mushroom sauteed
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup white wine
1/4 teas freshly ground pepper
7 oz vermicelli cooked

Stir together chicken, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and next 6 ingredients; stir in pasta. Spoon mixture into casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks to Cole for hosting Tuesdays at the Table.Thanks to Jen for hosting Tasty Tuesday.





5 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Lisa this chicken recipe sounds delicious and so full of flavor. Yum!

Have a blessed day. ~Melissa :)

Karen said...

I did have "one of those days" yesterday! UGH!
And if I weren't dieting - I can guarantee you I'd be making this tonight!! It sounds so wonderful on a cold and rainy night!
Thanks for sharing! Hugs! Karen

Tracy said...

Girl you need to put together a cook book. You have the best recipes!
Have a great week!
Tracy

Liz said...

I could totally make this!! I'm going to!!

Thanks!
~Liz

P.S. Have you gotten your package yet? I sent it a week ago..... I'm getting a little nervous....

Queen B. said...

************ that looks sooooooooooo AMAZING !*

Blogging tips