Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One Last Home Tour For 2009

Come go with me for a little bloggy open house
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This quaint cottage is located in University Park, an area so named for its close proximity to Southern Methodist University.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't you love the living room's fireplace? Pine is always so warm.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A spectacular, sparkly chandie in the dining room.And the sideboard...oooh,la,la!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't the kitchen precious? Look at that pantry door! And the mosaic backsplash!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How would you like to eat your Cheerios in this cheerful breakfast room?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A beverage center, perhaps?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A cottage-y, cute sitting area
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now this bathroom is so sweet you could eat it with a spoon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A romantic master bedroom
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

With his

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And her's bathrooms!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The perfect place to do some scrapbooking...or a little homework. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Somehow, I don't think I'd mind doing the laundry in this room.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fly by here to see more of this charming home.

16 comments:

red.neck chic said...

Geesh... there you go, sending me off to look at real estate again. LOLOLOL I've done 3 drive-bys on the house in McKinney. LOLOL That makes me sound like I'm nuts. HA! I love this house! The breakfast area is FANTASTIC!!! Thank You for sending me into lala land again! hee-hee

;-) Hope you had a VERY Merry Christmas!!!
Robelyn

Liz said...

I'm dying! This would be heaven to me!

Happy New Year!
~Liz

Stephanie said...

Soooo nice! Thanks for sharing!

Tricia Anne said...

These pictures make me wish I could spend a week in that home! :o) The colors are so sweet and pleasant.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Ps. I am looking forward to seeing what book you choose. :o)

Tee said...

Makes me want to go right now and paint something hot pink.

char72 said...

Love all the rooms.
Charlotte

Tammy at Tattered & Timeless said...

Okay even I would - well not love but definitely like doing laundry in that room.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and the great comment.

tammy

Blue Creek Home said...

Wow!!! Isn't it gorgeous?
Love the sitting area and the hers bathroom.
I could move right in!
Happy New Year!
Rhonda

cindy said...

It's adorable! I LOVE the colors! Right up my alley! Thanks for the "tour".

-c
yapping cat

Kelli said...

OH, this house is gorgeous! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Kelli @ SustainingCreativity

Kara said...

LoVeLy....I do so like a Cheery, comfy home....

Thanks for sharing.
Miss Kara

Maggie B said...

What a gorgeous house, I could move straight in and then I'd be so close to all my lovely Dallas friends.
Got to win the lottery!
Maggie

Cathy said...

I think I am in love...you give the best tours;)!!!

I sending best wishes to you and yours for a wonderful and blessed 2010!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Katie said...

That is really pretty. Love it, Happy New Year.

Miss Janice said...

Drooling! Adorable:) Happy New Year to you!

Jodie LeJeune said...

Lisa, I just love this house! The Butler's pantry is to die for!!!! I would never leave!
Happy New Year and I'm looking forward to visiting more beautiful homes with you in 2010!!!
And you got a Kindle for Christmas...
I'm so jealous ;)
everything vintage

ps...I had to add you to my blog roll just to keep up with all of your "pretty-ness" you post!!! :)

Blogging tips