Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Still My Favorite Room

I thought you Kindred Spirits would enjoy a little armchair window shopping.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Prettiest Garland
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My Favorite Room
1029 E. 15th Street
Plano, Texas 75074
972.801.4901



6 comments:

Stacey said...

Stunning! I guess it's a good thing we don't live in Dallas anymore with all that good shopping. We might not have money left for food. :)

Debra @ Common Ground said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for taking us along to these last two shops, they are stunning! Love that natural wreath at Beaucoup. Gorgeous! Hope you're having a great week!
Hugs and Christmas blessings!
Debra

red.neck chic said...

Your photos are so gorgeous - thank you for sending me window shopping again! LOL

;-) Merry Christmas!
Robelyn

Cathy said...

I haven't been over that way in ages!!! I feel a need for a road trip to east Plano;)!!!

Thanks so much for your kind words and concern!!! You are a precious friend and I always love hearing from you!!!

Merry Merry!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Blue Creek Home said...

Pretty! I liked that shopping trip!!
Lovin' the blue garland!
Rhonda

Liz said...

I would love this store!!!! :)

Merry Christmas! I hope you and your family have a wonderful one!

~Liz

Blogging tips