Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back to Beaucoup

Last week, my dear friend Linda and I made a quick stop at Beaucoup, one of our favorite shops in the whole wide world! You know we couldn't go without you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What a warm welcome.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The prettiest little tree, with vintage postcards tucked all around.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A gorgeous natural element wreath, with the loveliest silk taffeta bow.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now this birdcage could come home with me today!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another charming wreath
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A yummy new line of slipcovered furniture
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Reason For The Season
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Beaucoup
635 W. Campbell Rd at Nantucket
Richardson, TX 75080
972.235.7906
Tell Sue and the girls that Lisa sent you. :)


6 comments:

Stacey said...

Good Morning Lisa. I'm just going to have to make it to that little shop. Seems like some really nice ones have disappeared in the last year! I hate that for us and the owners.

red.neck chic said...

Oh my goodness - I must GO THERE IMMEDIATELY!!! Thank You for sharing this with me!!! I'm loving the "candles" in the first picture - and the plates and the wreathes...okay, all of it!!!

Thank You!!!
;-) Robelyn

Laura said...

I am telling my daughter about this shop asap.

It looks wonderful.
I love the turquoise plates-
Laura

Have you been doing anymore baking?

Karen said...

OhhhhhI want that slipcovered chair and ottoman! Doesn't look to be the perfect reading chair? And those first two pictures? The ones of the candle stakes? I WANT THEM! Oh my!
I'm almost glad I don't live anywhere near this store . . . this might be dangerous
Thanks for taking us with you!
Karen

Liz said...

UM! UM! UM! I would love this store!!!!

~Liz

cindy said...

omgosh...I kid you not! I was going to email you and the name of that store again. They had some great red chargers when we were there last time and I wanted to see if they had more. I should have bought more! LOL. Looks lovely and I just need to take a drive and see what is going on.

c

Blogging tips