Monday, November 30, 2009

Thank You

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kelli, the sweetest gal ever, just presented me with this beautiful award! Thank you, Kelli! Ya'll must stop by Sustaining Creativity in a Busy Moms World and say ,"Hi!" to Miss Kelli.
I am so grateful for the many friends I have met through blogging. Each of you have inspired, encouraged, and motivated me. You each deserve an award. You each deserve a dozen awards and a standing ovation. If anyone needs an award pick me up today, please accept this one with all my love and appreciation.



8 comments:

Debra @ Common Ground said...

Hi Lisa, I'm so glad you came by today, and left your amazing comment! I am just so blessed by hearing it. Thank you... and thank you for putting the links on your side bar. You have a wonderful blog, and I'm going to go back and catch up a little.
Hugs and Blessings!
Debra

Stacey said...

You deserve an award Lisa. You are always a sweetheart!

kymber said...

We are very grateful for YOU my dear! Congratulations - you deserve it!
Blessings to you,
Kymber

Kelli said...

Lisa! You are so very welcome! And so deserving as well! Thank you for your kind words!
Blessings to you friend,
Kelli @ SustainingCreativity

Karen said...

Lisa. What a fun award! You deserve it.
I have you signed up for the Dec Doors of Welcome. Yes? let me know if I goofed!
HAGD! Karen

Anne~fiona and twig said...

Well deserved! I hope you had a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
Thank you so much for entering my giveaway, best of luck!
Anne

Manuela@Pleasures of Homemaking said...

Congratulations on the award!

Manuela

cindy said...

Congratulations! And I most hardily agree! :D

-c
yappping cat

Blogging tips