Thursday, November 19, 2009

Heavenly Hill Country Hide-Away

I love the Hill Country! Most of us Texans do. The wildflowers, the cute Sunday cottages, an hour away from Austin, an hour away from San Antonio-What's not to love? I could move to Fredericksburg in a heartbeat, the hubster...not so much. He doesn't mind visiting, but he's not sure he wants to live there.But that doesn't stop me from dreaming! And this fabulous Hill Country home is my dream ticket. Take a look. I bet it will be yours too!
Can't say enough about a beautiful porch.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spectacular Front Door
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beautiful Living Area
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another Living Room View
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Master Bedroom With Gorgeous Fireplace
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Most Delightful Kitchen
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Look at those upper shelves! Adorable!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think this laundry room is my favorite! I could just live in here!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

All this and a fabulous Hill Country view, too!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wanna dream a lil' dream with me? Go here to see more!



17 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness! That home is just the right blend of rustic and feminine. I think a man or a woman would be happy there. Keep dreaming girl...maybe he'll change his mind.

Have I told you that my dad lives near there?

Tee said...

That fridge is bee-you-tee-full. I could probably live in that laundry room too.

Kelli said...

Hey Lady! Love the pics! So beautiful! Check out my blog today! You're up for an award!
Blessings,
Kelli @ SustainingCreativity

Cathy said...

Lisa...let's go!!! I am ready!!! What a stunning home...it is making me rethink the whole historic home idea. I think we are heading that way for Thanksgiving...do you think they would let me stay there...hehe!!!

I am going to go visit this beautiful place again...and drool!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Blue Creek Home said...

Scoot over!! I moving in with ya!!! I would love it there, I just know it!

My kids say the same thing about no photographs to remember me. I tell them they better get a good look now and keep their memories sharp!

Rhonda

Suburban Princess said...

That house is so beautiful!!!

Mieke said...

It's going to get crowded over there, I want to move in too. This house is a dream !

Rhondi said...

Hi Lisa
I could definitely move right in there and the view!! Beautiful!! Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment today. It means a lot to me.
Hugs, Rhondi

Tracy said...

Beautiful! Girl, can you believe I have lived in Texas my whole life and I have never been to the hill country? It is on my bucket list :)

Tara said...

Love it. I could stay there! I live in Texas and have been to Austing and to San Antonio, but like Tracy, never to the hill country. Have always heard how pretty it is and there is great shopping too. Gonna have to take a road trip someday! Better add that to my list of things to do before I die. LOL....

nannykim said...

so beautiful; I see why you would love living there!!

nannykim at http://spindlecottage.blogspot.com

Southern Lady said...

Oh, what a pretty house, Lisa! I love the living room ... it looks so warm and cozy. Thank you for sharing it with us.

red.neck chic said...

That is just gorgeous Lisa!!! You keep taunting me with the homes... I'm still wishing and wishing for the home in McKinney you posted a couple of months ago! LOL

Thank You! Have a wonderful and relaxing Friday evening!!!

;-) Robelyn

Melissa Miller said...

~WOW! Lisa this is a magical dream home for sure. Sigh....:)

Liz said...

UGH! I just have to look away it hurts me too much! This is me with a million bucks! I would never ever ever ever ever leave home....sigh...one last look...

~Liz

cindy said...

Beautiful! A girl can dream can't she? :D

-c
yapping cat

Katie said...

I love this it is so pretty.

Blogging tips