Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Have You Seen...?

Jay Strongwater, whose be-jeweled collectibles and home accessories rival any Faberge egg, has an exquisite line of Christmas ornaments.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Mr. Strongwater is known the world over for his highly collectible picture frames,


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and miniature boxes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In recent years, Jay has entered the home accessories market with lamps,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

chandeliers,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

even fireplace screens. Oh my!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

See the entire collection and read about Jay's fascinating career at www.jaystrongwater.com


13 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

That fireplace screen is beautiful!

nannykim said...

Wow so interestinly beautiful

http://spindlecottage.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

Ohhh and ahhh! Very pretty! :)
Tracy

Liz said...

Very Pretty!!! I have never heard of this designer before. But I will be watching for him now....:)

Have a wonderful week!

~Liz

katillacshack.com said...

Hi Lisa!

Beautiful stuff! The lamps an chandeliers are a fav! Glad you stopped by....

love, kelee

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

These are gorgeous! I especially love the fireplace screen and that bunny ornament at the top. I'll have to check out his site. Thanks! :)

red.neck chic said...

Oh.......I'm wiping the drool off of my keyboard - that chandelier is FANTABULOUS!!! Thank You for sharing - I'm going to drool some more!!!

;-) Robelyn

Mrs. G said...

I really love his work. That bunny ornament is very tempting.
Hugs,
Sue

Barbara said...

Wow, Beautiful things, love the rooster and the rabbit.

Thanks for introducing me to his work.

Barbara

Tee said...

I'll take the rooster and the chandelier, please.
I have a couple of cute JS knock-offs from Homegoods that will probably have to do, though.

p.s. Thanks for being such a sweet bloggy friend. I'd miss you too!

Fiona Robyn said...

Hello – I’m an author and a fellow member of the Bookblogs site, and I wanted to invite you (and your readers) to join in my Blogsplash – there’s more information at http://www.fionarobyn.com/thawblogsplash.htm. Thanks for listening!

Melissa Miller said...

Ooooohhh Lisa how beautiful! I'm going to look up this site. Love the unique fireplace screen.

cindy said...

Oh that little bunny ornie is just beautiful! And I love the frames!!!!!!! Gorgeous! I had never heard of him before, thanks for sharing.

-c
yapping cat

Blogging tips