Thursday, October 22, 2009

Farmhouse Love

Thought you sweethearts would enjoy seeing this farm located in Celina, Texas (north of Dallas).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This farm has a name...Prairie Land Farm.My next house has to have a name.:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That little out building to the right is the chicken coop. Looks like those hens have it made.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Entry Hall. We all love that toile wallpaper, don't we?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Dining Room. Look at the beautiful wainscoting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Kitchen. Where old meets new.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A Living Area

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One last look at the henhouse.Sigh.
Thanks for hangin' out with me Friends! Have a great weekend!



11 comments:

Cathy said...

Lisa...This farmhouse is lovely!!! I love anything with propery...seeing as I love on a postage stamp lot;)!!!

Some of my family live in Sherman...so we drive through Celina on the way home...occasionally. I will have to go see this wonderful farmhouse.

Thanks for sharing!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Southern Lady said...

What a beautiful and serene-looking farm. And that has got to be the most exquisite little henhouse in the whole wide world -- including Martha Stewart's!

Stacey said...

What a beauty! Love that kitchen especially. :)

Liz said...

Oh Lisa! I love this farm but your house is just as pretty! I say you should name it. I would like to name ours too.... What do you think? Track Home Haven....no? Oh well.... :) I can dream...

Have an awesome weekend!!
~Liz

Tricia Anne said...

Oh what a lovely tour. Thank you for sharing it with us! I can only imagine the stories the walls could tell in such an older home. :o) Especially around the holidays.
Have a nice evening.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Tracy said...

Oh how pretty. I would love to live on a farm like that! Do they have a business there?
Have a great weekend Lisa!
Tracy

Blue Creek Chic At BCH said...

I love farm houses!!! This one is beautiful.
Rhonda

Melissa Miller said...

Lisa it is really breathtaking! I just love all the scenic views.

Blessings, ~Melissa :)

cindy said...

Yeah, I want my house to have a name too! :D And LOVE her kitchen, it's gorgeous. I bet I could really cook in a kitchen like that!

-c
yappingcat

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - toile wallpaper ..Keep Posting


Ron
toile wallpaper - 1024×768
FreeWallpapers

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh I would take this any day...a small farm in Texas, near the Metro Plex, yes a dream come true
This is great, thanks for the tour

Blogging tips