Monday, October 19, 2009

Chicken in Wine Sauce

Tuesdays at the Table
Lovely Yellow Ribbons

Tasty Tuesday
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is an easy Paula Deen recipe. It was yummy and would be an excellent choice at Thanksgiving for smaller families.
The Recipe:
4 large skinless boneless chicken breasts
4 tablespoons butter melted, plus more for casserole dish
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
8 slices Swiss cheese
1- 10 3/4 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup white wine
1 cup herb flavored stuffing mix

Preheat the oven to 350.
Add the chicken to a shallow buttered casserole and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Layer the cheese slices on top.
In a medium bowl, add the soup and wine, season with salt and pepper and pour over cheese. Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks to Cole at All the Small Stuff for hosting Tuesdays at the Table.
Thanks to Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam for hosting Tasty Tuesday.

9 comments:

SnoWhite said...

that looks tasty! I'm always looking for more chicken dishes. thanks.

Mrs. P. said...

I too am always looking to expand my chicken collection :)

Blessings!
Gail

heartnsoulcooking said...

GREAT!!! chicken recipe. THANKS!!! for the recipe. Geri

Saleslady371 said...

Thank you! I'm going to make this for my son-in-law, Mark, who will be recovering from surgery this week.

Melissa Miller said...

Oh yummy! Does this recipe ever look amazing Lisa. I am trying it as soon as I can. Thanks for sharing it!

Many Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Michelle said...

I LOVE easy meals like this, especially one pot meals...okay, this is kinda two but really one! Lol! I'm going to try this!! :) Thanks for sharing, Lisa.

xoxo

Tracy said...

Yummy!!! Looks awesome. I need to try this one :)
Hope you are having a great week!
Tracy

Cole said...

That looks great!! I definitely need to try this. :-)

cindy said...

looks pretty tasty!

-c
yapping cat

Blogging tips