Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blog Buddies Are The Best!

Recently I participated in Heidi Devlin's Homemade Halloween Swap! If you don't know Heidi, you must fly by and visit her sweet blog Foxgloves, Fabric and Folly. Heidi is an extraordinary quilter and seamtress with a delightful etsy shop, too.
For Heidi's swap, my partner was Karen, who doesn't have a blog :( but most definitely reads them. Just take a gander of what Sugar Pie Karen sent me! All the way from Minnesota!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A cute hatbox filled with all sorts of Halloween Happy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sparkly stars all tied up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Halloween paper goods just waiting for a party. And a special Fall recipe from Miss Karen!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at these sweet tags Karen made! Aren't they cute?

These are just a few of the goodies Karen sent me. She absolutely made my day...OK...my week! Thanks again, Sweet Karen! And thank you sweet Friends for dropping by!
Blog Buddies are the best!


12 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

What a lovely swap!!

Stacey said...

Cute things! I participated in the Christmas swap last year and it sure was fun. :)

Cathy said...

Oh how fun!!! I love all of your goodies!!! I am going over to check out Heidi's blog!!!

Have a great Thursday!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Tracy said...

Lisa, what cute things!!! I bet that was so much fun and a great idea!
Tracy

Jane (Frugal Fine Living) said...

That sounds like fun! Great goodies, too.

Jane

Melissa Miller said...

~WOW! Congrats Lisa! You really got some sweet new Halloween things. Love it all!

Many blessing to you this weekend,
~Melissa :)

Miss Janice said...

Love all your loot from the swap!

sarah said...

you guys are so creative. I can't even cook.

Karen said...

a Halloween "treat" for sure!

cindy said...

Oh...what a great bunch of goodies! I REALLY like that bag of sparkly stars! How cute is that? You got good stuff! :D

-c
yapping cat

Karen said...

VERY FUN! Cute stuff - isn't it fun?
And YUP! Blogging buddies are the best!

Dianne said...

Fun, fun goodies...!!! And you ARE right, it's nice to have blogging buddies. Thanks for being one of mine...:)

Blogging tips