Monday, September 7, 2009

Southern Lady Celebration

Kindred Spirits, I know ya'll read Southern Lady Magazine.With so many of our great magazines succumbing, due to economic woes,thank goodness we can still count on the beautiful "Southern Lady" magazine. This October 9th -October 11th come join Southern Lady Magazine for their seventh annual celebration, this year in Savannah, Georgia!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What? The event will feature wonderful speakers, yummy food, a shopping tour of Savannah (be still my heart), on site shopping boutique and entertaining how-to's from the staff of Southern Lady.


Who? Celebrity speakers and presenters include:
Lauri Hickson-Smith
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
one of the talented designers on the popular TLC hit show Trading Spaces. This stylish southern designer and author resides in Jackson, Mississippi with her husband and children

Erica Glasener
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
horticulturist, author and HGTV show host is also a Southern Lady contributor, offering helpful advice for other southern gardeners.

Sister Schubert
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
will share how she baked up success with help from her family, employees and her faith.

Additional speakers include Phyllis Hoffman, Diana Hansen, Lael Melville and Bobbie Slater.

When?
Friday October 9th- Sunday October 11th, 2009

Where?
The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa
One Resort Drive
Savannah, GA 31421
The Grand Ballroom

Register: The $429.00 registration fee includes 4 meals, all speaking programs and presentations, how-to demo's, access to the Celebration Boutique and shopping tour of Savannah. For more info or to register stop by:
Southern Lady Magazine.

While you're out visiting, please drop by Miss Nancy's blog, she is having one fan-tabulous Southern Lady Give-away!

While I love all of the United States, the South is my soul. It is the part of me I can't change, can't get rid of, even should I try.
Nathalie Dupree


9 comments:

southerninspiration said...

So Lisa, are you going to this???? I sure wish I could!!

Suzanne

Tracy said...

Lisa, are you going? Sounds great....sigh...I have to work. If you go you'll have to fill me in on it all :)
Hope you've had a great Labor Day!
Tracy

Tara said...

Well, that sounds like one great trip with great speakers and entertainment. Wish I could make that trip. I too love the south! Don't think my school would understand though. If you get to go you will have to fill us all in on all the details.
Have a blessed one! Hugs from TeXaS.

Michelle said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun!! Although I'm not truly southern (my roots are southern) this would be something fun to attend! :)

blushing rose said...

Do you write published articles & for whom? Sounds like fun ...

Have a great week. TFFN ~ Marydon

nannykim said...

Hi --oh I so wish I could goooooooooooo!! It will be fantastic. I hope you blog about it. THATweekend is my grandgirl's birthday party and I can't miss it!!! OH WOE!! ps Thanks for visiting my blog (spindlecottage)

Liz said...

Does AZ count as "The South"? Just kidding!
This sure looks like fun!

~Liz

cindy said...

I would so love to go. I know it will be fantastic. And to be able to see Savanah as well, wonderful indeed! :D

-c
yapping cat

Tee said...

I was in the Harris Teeter yesterday and saw a magazine called "Phyllis Hoffman". I'm embarrased to say I didn't know who she was. Are you going to this? The price seems reasonable for all that's included.

Did you decide whether to do the Fall project? I think it's a fabulous idea.

Blogging tips