Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just Call Me Sherlock

Did you see this?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't you love that drapery fabric? Wouldn't it make the cutest pillows or seat cushions? But the shopping guide at the back of the magazine said,"owner's collection". Don't you just hate that? Well, I knew I'd seen that fabric before. Hmmm,hmmm I found it! It's Julieta-Blue from the Diamond Baratta Collection at Lee Jofa.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh Yeah! the #1 Ladies' Decorating Detective Agency is now open for business.:)





12 comments:

southerninspiration said...

How funny, and great fabric......good job on the mad spy skilz!!! :)

Suzanne

Nancy said...

OH That is gorgeous fabric..I can see why you went on a mission to find it!!! Nancy

Cathy said...

Gorgeous!!! Are you going to use it on something? I want to see it if you do!!! It is wonderful!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Melissa Miller said...

Lisa that is GORGEOUS fabric!
I hope you use it. :)

Stacey said...

I'm so proud of you! It just makes me crazy when that "owner's private collection" label is listed. Just please tell a girl where she can buy it! :) I think anything you make out of it will be stunning.

Tee said...

This was definitely a favorite TH issue for me. I zeroed in immediately on page 130. The whole house is amazing, but that single mom must have taken her ex to the cleaners, and she designs for her own textile business, to boot. More of that owner's private collection stuff, I guess. Argh!! I'm also drooling profusely over the study/library on pg 142-43.

Tracy said...

Ohhh that is pretty. I need to see this magazine. Hope you are doing well Lisa.
Have a great weekend!
Tracy

cindy said...

It is wonderful! I love the colors!

-c
yapping cat

Dianne said...

I am a FABRIC GIRL..!!! Seriously..:) Fabrics, linens, and dishes...Just can't get enough of them. I'll have to look for this mag when I an get back up and running..!!!
Thanks for sharing,Beautiful...
Dianne

Gracie said...

Beatufiul fabrirc,I'd make pillows too.
found you on Tracys site.
Lovely blog
Gracie

Michelle said...

I want that fabric!!!

cottage farm villa (cottagecharm) said...

Love that fabric!! and....I am impressed, great dectective work girl!!!

Blogging tips