Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Charming Little Bungalow

This darling little cottage is located in the historical downtown area of McKinney,Texas.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The porch is just precious.The curtains are a really nice touch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The dining room plays host to a sparkly chandy and a sweet tufted settee.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This cottage kitchen is so cottage-y cute.The striped floor is an unexpected surprise.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A Kindred Spirit sleeps in this master bedroom!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage was built in 1925 and is 1736 sq feet. You can see more of its charms here. Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy your company!




10 comments:

Michelle said...

That is the sweetest little cottage. I can definitely see myself living there! I love that porch. Thanks for the tour, Lisa!

xoxo

Robin said...

This is just adorable. I love the soothing colors. I'm going to visit the link for more inspiration~
Robin
All Things Heart and Home

Tricia Anne said...

Thank you for the beautiful pictures. The bedroom and kitchen call me in! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

southerninspiration said...

Oh, so pretty!!! I love it!

Suzanne

Melissa Miller said...

Lisa this home is so charming! I love the pretty vintage cottage style. The curtains on the porch look amazing. Love it all!

~Blessings my friend, ~Melissa :)

PS You crack me up..."plumb tuckered out" HEHE!

delighted heart said...

How cute! They did a great job on styling it! From the price it looks like the houseing market is alive and well in McKinney! Thanks for sharing it!
Patti

PS~Erin said...

I am so drawn to bungalows. These and tudors. So charming.

Liz said...

Hi Lisa,
LOVE IT!!!!
Just my style. Not my home....but my style! :)

~Liz

Tracy said...

Lisa, I love this house...couldn't you just live on that porch?
Tracy

nannykim said...

So homey--I have started a home blog at
spindlecottage.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing this--I love old homes

Blogging tips