Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Shoe Show

The Shoe Show


For Miss Nancy's Shoe Show I thought I'd take you Kindred Spirits shopping with me to NorthPark Mall in Dallas Texas. NorthPark is reportedly the 1st indoor mall in the USA and still the premier shopping destination in the southwest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Let's pop into Coach. Maybe they're having a sale!


Coach Pictures, Images and Photos

These beauties are perfect for a Fall tweed blazer and jeans. What do ya'll think?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aren't these darlin'?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oooh! Maybe in pink! I'm feelin' my inner child today!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We've got to go to Nordstrom's for the best shoe dept ever. Hmmm...what about these?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ya'll know I love me some flats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just what I need! A pair of lavender Chuck's.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love Brighton, don't ya'll. They have the cutest stores and sweetest salesgirls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love that leopard! Never can pass up red shoes Miss Nancy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Are ya'll hungry? All this shopping has left me famished! Let's go to La Madeleine for a Ceasar salad and some tomato basil soup.(I know this pic is from the McKinney location but play along.lol)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Can't go to NorthPark without going to Neiman Marcus...for these Manolo Blahniks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are so cute Miss Nancy, I need the silver pair too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks Kindred Spirits for joining me for a lil' virtual shoe shopping spree! You always are the best company!





16 comments:

Cote de Texas said...

cute shoes - love the manolas!
thanks for your sweet comment today!
Joni

Nancy said...

I'll take one of each in size 7.5!! Love the Manolo Blahniks!!!!! Thanks for coming to The Shoe Show!!!! It is such a pleasure to see you there Miss Lisa! Nancy

Stacey said...

Lisa, we can just can anything and everything at North Park can't we? When I'm down there we just have to eat at La Madeleine. I love the chicken salad and the quiche!! Oh the Dallas shopping!

A Hint of Home said...

Love all you cute, cute shoes. Those Manolo are great!

Melissa Miller said...

Oh boy....I forgot about the shoe show. Oops!

Love all your awesome shoes you have shown here Lisa. Oh the Coach and the Monolos are amazingly cute. Carrie Bradshaw would be jealous. HEHE!

Lovely and fun post! :)

southerninspiration said...

Hey, I've been to North Park before!! What a fun trip today, my friend.....love the red Brighton shoes!!!

suzanne

Tee said...

Thanks for the tour! I remember going to Northpark in high school when we'd come to Dallas for dance competitions. We thought we were so chic! And I specifically remember the purple snakeskin Capezio ballet flats I bought there.

I need those Coach loafers. Bad.

Nanna said...

now that made me wantta go show shoping LOL thanks for visiting me today
Helen

Domestic Designer said...

Wish I could have them all! Thanks!

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

I think I need to add some color to my shoe wardrobe so I'll take the hot pink ballet flats (ooooh, soooo cute!) and the red Brightons! Thanks for the fun window shopping excursion. :)

Debbie said...

I love red shoes too. How fun to go shopping for shoes and then of course, you work up an appetite. La Madeleine is always great. We used to have them in Phoenix but they closed them all down and I miss them.

Miss Janice said...

I love the pink flats and the Brighton shoes. This is so much fun!

Chrisy said...

Lovin the pink ones...and the silver ones....a visual feast in here!

Couture de Papier said...

love your shoes and blog...

Cathy said...

I love flats too!!! If I could figure out how to get away with wearing ONLY flats...I would!!! Love your choices!!!

Is there another mall in north Texas? I have never seen one;)!!! JK...I love Willow Bend too!!!

Great post!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Liz said...

Hi Miss Lisa
Look at all those lovely shoes. La Madeleine is one of my all time favorite lunch spots. Unfortunatly they are all closed in Phx. :( Sad.
~Liz

Blogging tips