Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Little House Tour

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alright. It's not a little house but I thought you Kindred Spirits would enjoy a round-about nonetheless.

This house is in one of the toniest neighborhoods in Dallas (George W. and Laura would be your neighbors), built by one of the finest custom home builders in Texas (or quite possibly America).This 10,178 sq ft estate can be all yours for $6,400,000.
The Tour Begins!

The Sweeping Entryway

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Formal Living Room

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Butler's Pantry painted a most beautiful blue gray.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Fan-tab-ulous Kitchen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another View of Ab-Fab Kitchen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Breakfast Room and Family Room

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Family Room Fireplace

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Dark Stained Study

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Master Bedroom

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gorgeous Comin' and Goin'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see more photos of this extraordinary home and others please visit:
www.sharifmunir.com
To tour this home (which is open every day)please visit:
4834 South Lindhurst Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75229
To contact the builder:
Sharif-Munir
6009 Beltline Rd. Suite 200
Dallas, Texas 75254
972.720.9111




10 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous!!! I may have to go take a peek!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Stacey said...

Amazing! I'm so glad I don't have to keep all of that clean though. :)

Saleslady371 said...

This was a lovely tour. Get a load of that courtyard!

Tracy said...

I could live there. I'm with Stacey...I'd have to get a housekeeper. A chef would be nice too for that beautiful kitchen, then I could have George and Laura over for supper. That would be a trip! Haha!

Liz said...

I think if I could afford this little shack I'ld have to have a whole staff!

Dreamy! :)

~Liz

Southern Lady said...

Oh, be still my heart! All that and George and Laura for neighbors ... for just over six million dollars? I wonder if they would include the piano, too?

Thank you for sharing this, Lisa -- I loved the tour.

Sandra said...

What a pretty house! Omgosh, it is just breathtaking!
Blessings,
Sandra

Melissa Miller said...

~WOW!!! Amazing! I just love the wrought iron scoll staircases and railings. ;)

Nancy said...

OH Honey!!!! OH Honey!!!! What a dream!!! Nancy

Barbara said...

Lisa, This is just the home I have been looking for....could you please tell the builders I am on my way with the money....!!!!

Isn't it fun to look.

Barbara

Blogging tips