Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Have Ya'll Seen This?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This dreamy kitchen belongs to Boston area couple, Ken and Charley Levine. Authentic English cottage details abound in this blue and white masterpiece.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How cute is this fridge disguised as an icebox?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Charley Levine is no stranger to the press. Her previous kitchen re-do was featured in "Traditional Home" a few years ago. Remember this?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What a cute window treatment!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, Charley's current kitchen made such an impression on me that I went to architect's Andrew Reck's website, hoping to get another glimpse of her beautiful kitchen and Eureka...I found pics of her whole house!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Happy Hollow" is the home Charley and Ken purchased from celebrity chef Todd English. They embarked on an extensive renovation and the results are truly breathtaking.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There's even a guest house! Be still my heart!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see more of "Happy Hollow" cruise on over to Andrew Reck's website oakhillarchitects.com. Be sure to watch the video featuring "Happy Hollow" that aired on a New England cable channel. Look for the surprises in the corner china cabinet and bookcase. Have a great Wednesday, Kindred Spirits.




15 comments:

Tricia Anne said...

What a beautiful home! I especially like the blues and whites together. :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

Stacey said...

First let me just say that I can't imagine buying something that beautiful and it would need renovation. It is simply gorgeous! I love all the olden details and all the woodwork! Thanks for telling us this. I will be visiting that website today.

southerninspiration said...

Oh, Lisa!!! You've got me drooling already this morning!!!How fabulous!

Suzanne

Nancy said...

Lisa, I am drooling all over my puter...that house is to die for beautiful!!!!! Oh, I gotta go look again...see ya!!! Thanks for showing us! Nancy

Nancy said...

Lisa, I just went and watched a video of this house...unbelieveable!!!! The china cabinet opens to a china storage room...oh my!!! It is beautiful...now, I'm trying to find pictures...Thanks again! Nancy

Tracy said...

ohhh I love it...can you imagine, I bet they are even prettier in person? I better go look at the video too.
Have a great day!
Tracy

Cathy said...

Beautiful!!! I love homes with all of this charm and character!!! I am going to visist this site today!!!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Karen said...

Oh my. Gosh wouldn't it be fun to live in a home like that? MAN!
And then when I saw their two dogs who look IDENTICAL to ours - well hey - made my day. Off to visit the site!
Thanks for sharing!

Angie said...

Absolutely beautiful! I always look at that magazine in the grocery store and drool over the gorgeous kitchens!

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I love the kitchen. Do you think they need a live-in maid with three cats? LOL!

Liz said...

Oh Man! What a dream home! I adore that kitchen!
The exterior is just way too cottag-ee wonderful!

~Liz

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Wow...yp that would be my dream home...love the outside of it. cherry

red.neck chic said...

Oh my goodness...what a GORGEOUS home! *sigh*...can I move in? I'd even be happy as a clam with the guest house!!! Dreaming away...

;-) Robelyn

aimee said...

those homes are beautiful.
blessings,
aimee

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and saw my home and the many wonderful compliments. Thank you for sharing my love of Happy Hollow! It is truly a special place I'm honored to call my home.

Sincerely,

Charley

Blogging tips