Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thai Chicken Salad

Tuesdays at the Table
TuesdaysAtTheTable

Tasty Tuesday
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Recipe
1 Rotisserie chicken-skinned and boned and cut into bite size pieces
1 bag coleslaw mix
1 cucumber seeded and chopped
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
4 green onions, thinly sliced

Thai Peanut Butter Dresssing
2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
4 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
2 Tbsp cider vinegar
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 dash or 2 of chili sauce
Make Thai Peanut Butter Dressing. Combine chicken and vegetables in a bowl. Add dressing and toss. Serve as salad or wrap. My kids loved the wraps. I also saved some of the dressing for a dipping sauce.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A big Thank You to Cole at All the Small Stuff for hosting Tuesdays at the Table and much love to Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam for hosting Tasty Tuesday.


15 comments:

southerninspiration said...

I have a similar recipe and just love it! Thanks for a nice variation.

Suzanne

Stacey said...

Oh yum! I am in love with anything that uses rotisserie chicken. So easy and so delicious. :)

Saving My Dollars said...

Wow! That looks and sounds so yummy! I'll definately be making this today!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Melissa Miller said...

Oh this recipe sounds amazing!
Thnak you for sharing with us Lisa. ;)

Lisa said...

I was already planning on buying a chicken, and this recipe sounds perfect. Thanks for sharing.

Liz said...

Yum! Easy enough for even me... : )

~Liz

Elyse said...

YUM!

xo

Cole said...

I love chicken salad! That recipe looks great; thanks for sharing. :-)

Tracy said...

Lisa, you have the best recipes! Do you cook all the time? I use to. Not so much anymore.
Take care,
Tracy

A Joyful Chaos said...

Interesting recipe!
I have something waiting for you at my blog.

Michelle said...

Oh Lisa this looks absolutely delicious!! I'm going to try this for sure. It looks perfect for summer...which it feels like here. Almost 90 tomorrow!

kymber said...

Hi Lisa,
Ooohh! I have to try this! I LOVE anything Thai - and this sounds amazing. I think I know what is for dinner tonight -thanks for sharing it!
Blessings,
Kymber

Becky said...

Hi Lisa,
That looks like a great salad. I will have to give it a try. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday weekend.
Hugs
Becky

Nancy said...

Hi Lisa,

That looks like a wonderful !! Hope you have a wonderful 4th! Nancy

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Lisa, thanks for stopping by my blog. That recipe looks great, one I just might have to try!

oxox
Jennifer

Blogging tips