Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Strawberry Cupcakes

Tuesdays at the Table
TuesdaysAtTheTable

Tasty Tuesday
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The Recipe
1 package white cake mix
1 3oz package strawberry Jello
4 large eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup thawed frozen strawberries, crushed
1/2 cup water or milk

Preheat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients in bowl and beat 4 minutes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pour into lined muffin tins.Bake about 20 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool on wire rack.

Frosting
1/2 cup frozen crushed strawberries
1/4 cup butter
1-16oz package powdered sugar

Combine all ingredients ina medium bowl; beat with mixer until smooth
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks to Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
for hosting Tasty Tuesday.
Thanks to Andrea at My Chihuahua Bites for hosting Tuesdays at the Table.


16 comments:

Stacey said...

That sounds so yummy! Thanks for sharing this recipe. :)

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Seriously, the batter alone looks gorgeous! Yum, we were both thinking strawberries today. :)

Cole said...

I defintely need to make these this weekend. :-)

momma said...

oooh! yummy and simple, two of my favorites :)

April said...

Thanks for posting this receipe!!! I've been thinking of those cupcakes with you know who's birthday coming up :-)

April

Tracy said...

Mmmm, those look sooo good. I love strawberry cake. Gotta try this recipe. Thanks for sharong it. Hope you are well. I haven't been blogging much lately. I'm going to get back with it soon!
Take care, Tracy

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Those look goooooood!!!! :) Thanks for visiting my blog. I like the pretty design you have here!

Kim... and Her Coffee said...

These look so great. I may just give them a try for my daughter's birthday! Your blog is beautiful!!!

Missie said...

These look delicious! Thank you for visiting my blog. I enjoyed visiting here. Your kitchen is beautiful and I will definitely have to try the Kool Aid Play Dough for my pre-school class.

Liz said...

uuuummmmmm! YUMMM!

These are so pretty!

~Liz

Tracey said...

These look delicious! Good thing I have lots of strawberries on hand :)

Sherry said...

Oh, yum! I looooove strawberries and strawberry cake!! I have a recipe for a strawberry cream cheese frosting that is so good I have problems staying away from it. LOL!

Robin said...

Yumalicious!!!! Oh I want one or five!
Robin
All Things Heart and HOme

Angie said...

I could probably eat the whole batch! YUMMY!!!

Angie said...

Oh man! That sounds so good! (And they're pretty too!)

Lara Harris said...

I am so going to have to try this recipe...all in the name of science of course :o)

Blogging tips