Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Shops at Legacy

Just off the North Dallas Tollway lies the perfect shopping center to while away a sunny summer day. The right combination of fun restaurants and happening boutiques has put the Shops at Legacy on the map as a retail destination. Today, I want to tour two shops that I know you Kindred Spirits will love.
Inessa Stewarts' fabulous showroom features Eurpean antiques, personally selected by Ms. Stewart.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There is also an exceptional selection of gifts, accessories and art to complete your shopping experience.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Inessa's flagship store is in Baton Rouge. Hmmm...Just might have to pop in when I go visit Mr. LSU.
Inessa Stewart
5800 Legacy at Bishop
Plano, TX
972-378-5100
www.inessa.com

Next stop...The Iron Bed. Oh, Kindred Spirits, if you are in the market for a new bed or even new bedding, you must come visit The Iron Bed. This scrumptious shop features bench-made iron beds merchandised with the most stunning bedding you'd ever want to see.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just wanted to jump right in!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beautiful toiletries and gifts for your boudoir and bath!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sparkly Chandeliers glittered over every bedroom vignette.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Iron Bed
1.888.iron.bed




12 comments:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Oh my - yes, kindred spirit, I could spend all day gazing. How fun.
Laughed at your steroid garden comment. Can you believe it...no miracle grow. Just a little fresh chicken poop....hee hee.

Cathy said...

I see that we are neighbors!!! I love the Shops at Legacy...the stores are wonderful and the restaurants divine!!! Inessa's has been a favorite for years. I used to go to the one on Lover's Lane.

I think I have mentioned it before...it is worth repeating...I love your blog dress and your banner!!! It makes me smile!!!

Enjoy the day!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Stacey said...

You girls have the best places to shop!! Sigh...

delighted heart said...

I've got to go check these shops out! My son proposed last December in front of the big outside Christmas tree they had by these shops! He and his girlfriend were walking through the shops and talking about their future and their families. As they got to the tree they started talking about how much they loved each other's families and my son got downon one knee and asked her to be a part of our family forever! They are the one's marrying in December. Just wished I had a photo of that moment! Thanks for showing the shops to me!
blessings!
Patti

Sandra said...

Very pretty! I wish I was closer to Plano, Tx!
Blessings,
Sandra

Cherry's Jubilee said...

I would go hog wild in that store. cherry

Melissa Miller said...

Lisa I thoroughly enjoy your shopping tours and this one was no exception. What an elegant shopping experience. I would enjoy myself here and want one of everything. Love the birdcage and lovely chandy's.

Thank you for your kind words tonight. You're a sweetheart and I always appreciate it.
~Melissa :)

Tracy said...

Lisa, did you jump right in that bed for a lil' nap? It did look inviting. LOL. Oh I could spend hours in stores like these. I bet my blood pressure would go up too from the excitement!
Have a great weekend!
Tracy

Liz said...

Go ahead and wrap it up! I'll take it all! :)

Have a marvy weekend!

~Liz

Half of the Style Sisters said...

Have you been to that cute little bakery there? For the life of me I can't remember the name of it but it has the best savory tart I have ever eatena and a delicious chocolate pudding cake! So fun to see this post.

Anonymous said...

Странно, искал совсем не это, гугл выдал Ваш сайт, и судя по всему не зря, есть что почитать! Goodwork!

Anonymous said...

Строительство жилых и промышленных многоуровневых объектов влечет за собой привлечение специальной строительной техники, оснащенной для осуществления определенных задач. Осуществление строительных работ происходит по стадиям, в связи, с чем, задействовать строительную технику тоже приходится по шагам, в зависимости от назначенных задач.
Но покупка такой специальной техники влечет большие затраты. Поскольку стоит она дорого, компания "Сапрос" рекомендует услуги аренды строительной техники. Наш автопарк укомплектован всем необходимым для строительства автотранспортом. Быстрый заказ спецтехники можно создать через интернет, заполнив заявку онлайн на сайте фирмы. В Самаре мы пользуемя популярностью именно за высококачесвенное и оперативное обслуживание клиентов, предоставляя такую услугу, как аренда экскаватора в самаре. Наши специалисты при необходимости в полном объеме проконсультируют Вас о более подходящем под запросы автотранспорте, что позволит сэкономить и время и деньги.
sapros.ru: [url=http://sapros.ru]аренда бары[/url]

Blogging tips