Monday, June 22, 2009

Mostly Almond Chocolate Bark

Tuesdays at the Table
TuesdaysAtTheTable

Tasty Tuesday
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I'm craving chocolate(which is nearly every day) I go for this. It's better for you than the store bought variety with a darker chocolate and way more almonds.
The Recipe
2-12 oz bags dark Ghirardelli chocolate
2 cups roasted almonds

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Melt chocolate at 30 second intervals in microwave. Stir in almonds.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pour onto parchment lined cookie sheet and refrigerate until firm.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Break into bite size pieces.Enjoy!

Image aCole at And video hosting by TinyPic


Thank you Cole at All The Small Stuff for hosting Tuesdays at the Table.
Thank you Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam for hosting Tasty Tuesday.



11 comments:

Tee said...

That looks yummy! Your creations are usually beyond my patience limit. But this I can do!

Tee said...

Almost forgot - did you watch LSU & Texas last night?

Geaux Tigers!

Mrs. G said...

Hi Lisa,
I've been away from blogging for so long that I'm behind on commenting and following all the parties. Your almond bark looks delicious.
Hugs,
Sue

MaRiN said...

Wow, so simple! I'm gonna have to try this.

Rue said...

Hi Lisa :)

That looks so good! I think I might finally be able to bake something. This is baking right?? ;)

rue

Liz said...

Wow! How simple is that!? I think I will have to try that one.... :)

~Liz

Karen said...

GIRL! You re just WIPING OUT THE DIET!!!! I just have to try this one. At least almonds are good for you right? And the chocolate is dark! That's good for you too, right?
LOL. My goodness.
And yes, wouldn't you love to live in that farmhouse and decorate that porch? Oh man, in my DREAMS!!!!

katillacshack.com said...

That looks wow! love the chocolate bark with any nuts--almonds and cashews the fav though!! Thanks for makig think about going off the diet!! :)

Candy-Faith..... from Simply Pretty said...

I am loving your blog :)

Barbara said...

Hello again Lisa, I just dropped in to see you and see what you were up to. The candy looks wonderful, but I need to lose about 20 pounds, so I will pass on it for now.

Please come and visit me today at Outdoor Wednesday and Wordless Wednesday.

I look forward to more visits with a fellow Texan.

Cote de Texas said...

yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thank you for your comment about the Bennison house!!!
Joni

Blogging tips