Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fruit Pizza

Tuesday's at the Table
TuesdaysAtTheTable

Tasty Tuesday
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fruit Pizza
The recipe
1 roll prepared sugar cookie dough
1-8oz tub whipped cream cheese
1/4 apricot or currant jelly
fresh fruit

Preheat oven as per package directions
Roll out or flatten dough to fit a small round pizza pan
Bake about 20 minutes or until doneLet cool completely
Slice assorted fresh fruits. Set aside.
Spread cream cheese over cookie.
Arrange sliced fruit over cream cheese.
Brush melted jelly over fruit.Serve immediately.Refrigerate leftovers.(There won't be any leftovers)
I got this recipe from Suzanne at Southern Inspiration. I could not find the recipe so I made it from memory and it turned out great. (I hope I didn't butcher your recipe Sue!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks to Cole at All the Small Stuff for hosting Tuesdays at the Table and thanks to Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
for hosting Tasty Tuesday!



11 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Lisa, I love fruit pizza...any kind of it! It is the perfect pizza for Summer! Hope you have a wonderful day! Nancy

Simply Sara said...

YUM!
I am completely certain my husband would LOVE this recipe.
Thanks so much for sharing it!

P.S I'm mighty impressed that you were able to do it from memory, these days I need to write everything down. I'm hoping my memory will return once the kids are a bit older. Here's hoping anyways :)

Tricia Anne said...

Delicious!

La Tea Dah said...

What a yummy looking pizza! Not only does it look good, but it's good for you with all that fruit!

LaTeaDah

Saleslady371 said...

This looks so beautiful!

Stacey said...

That looks absolutely beautiful and delicious. I'm giving a wedding shower in a few weeks. Do you think it would be better to do a few of these or go for petit fores?

Terry & Dennis Macri said...

Mmmmm now this would be my kind of pizza

Cole said...

Yum, yum, yum! That looks amazing!

Tracy said...

Oh my, Lisa that looks beautiful...and yummy too!
Tracy

Cathy said...

Lisa,
I just left a message on your Saxby's post...but I also wanted to tell you I am having some girls over and I thought I would make this as one of ther deserts!!! I will let you know how it goes!!!

Thanks again!!!
XOXO
Cathy

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Perfect for the hot & humid weather we're having!

Blogging tips