Friday, June 26, 2009

Flaunt Your Red

Flaunt your Red Party

Let's see...What red do I have to wear this summer? How 'bout this jacket? I have a pleated denim skirt that I like to pair it with.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my favorite summer skirt. It's a cotton voile, with an asymmetrical hemline and little bronze-y sequins scattered around.I sometimes wear a linen shirt with it, but I especially like to wear a short denim jacket over a red tank with it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the workhorse of my red, summer wardrobe. A Ralph Lauren red, linen, polka dot shirt. It's great with white capri pants or a denim skirt or just plain ole' jeans.Yes, I do own a iron, in case you were wondering. I just hadn't got around to THIS yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Of course, I've got some strappy red sandals.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks to Miss Nancy at Southern Lady
for hosting Flaunt Your Red!



15 comments:

Nancy said...

Lisa, I LOOOOVE your RED outfits for Summer! That skirt is beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your REDS! Nancy

Debbie said...

Those shoes are very nice. I love them! Enjoyed seeing your red wardrobe. Happy Flaunt Your Red Day!

Stacey said...

Red clothes!! Do you know how much I love that red skirt? Have you noticed that it's very difficult to find any clothing items that are red lately? Thanks for sharing your cuties.

A Hint of Home said...

I have a lot of red things in the home but few clothes that are red. Yours are so pretty for summer.

FOR THE SAKE OF TIME said...

Those red strappy sandals are great! I have a lot of red in my closet. You know what they say about old women and purple - well, I say wear red! Thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

Ummmm . . . was that you in the SLOW car I passed a few miles back? LOL. I have to laugh, everyone told me I'd have a ticket rather quickly in the car - but I have never had a ticket, and don't plan on getting one.
And yup, my car is FUN to drive.
You are funny!

Melissa Miller said...

Very nice red clothes Lisa!

I adore your red strappy sandles. Nothing like pretty red shoes to make us feel fine. It must be Dorothy's influence. LOL!

~Happy FYRED Day! ~Melissa ;)

katillacshack.com said...

I love red for toenails and lipstick!! Love your polka dots Lisa!

Sharing with Sherri said...

Love the cute red skirt, adorable strappy sandals, and the fabulous polka dot blouse, it would go with so many things!!
Great Red choices!!

Have a wonderful FY Red Day!
...and thanks for stopping by to visit too!
Sherri:)

Darlene said...

I love all your reds but especially that cute skirt! It looks so summery and cool.

Brenda said...

A girl's got to wear some red and flaunt her stuff!
Brenda

Kathryn @ Bonafide Southern said...

I didn't even think about flaunting my red clothes, and I have plenty of those! I love your skirt and strappy sandals. I also adore your toile background. Thanks for sharing and thanks for dropping by my blog today.

Liz said...

Super Cute skirt!! :) How funny that you thought to show your outfits... Your so clever! :)

~Liz

SueLovesCherries said...

They're all great, and fun-looking clothes! Thanks for sharing!

Miss Janice said...

I'm in love with your summery red skirt...too cute!

Blogging tips