Monday, May 18, 2009

Tasty Tuesday



Chocolate Pudding Pops
1 large package chocolate instant pudding
3 cups cold milk
12oz cool whip

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beat pudding and milk for 2 minutes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fold in Cool Whip.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spoon into small paper cups and insert wooden popsicle stick.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a fun treat for those of you with wee ones in you life! For variety add chopped fruit or cookie crumbles.Thanks to Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam for hosting Tasty Tuesday!


7 comments:

LuLu said...

My kids will flip when I make those!! thank you for sharing!!! It's actually a great recipe to have my oldest make for us!!! yum
LuLu

Melissa Miller said...

Lisa these sound delicious and fun! :)

Saleslady371 said...

Oh, boy does this look good!

Kara said...

I used to make pudding pops when I was a girl. I never tried them with Cool Whip, that sounds fabulous! I think it's time I started making them again.

newlyweds said...

How fun!! I know the kiddos would love these.

I am so glad you liked the Mexican Lasagna!

delighted heart said...

Those look so good! I'll have to try them soon!

cindy said...

Oh yum! I wonder if a sugar free version would work (so that I could have on my WW). Hmmmmmm. May have to try it! :D

-c
yapping cat

Blogging tips