Monday, May 11, 2009

Tuesdays at the Table

TuesdaysAtTheTable

Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas with Joan's Black Bean Salsa

1 rotisserie chicken
1- 8 oz package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 package fresh baby spinach
1-10 count fajita size tortillas (I prefer whole wheat)

Take meat off chicken and shred. Combine with cheese and spinach. Divide equally on tortillas and fold over. Grill on both sides until cheese is melted and tortilla crisp. Serve with salsa.


Joan's Black Bean Salsa

2 cans black beans drained and rinsed
4 roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
1 small red onion chopped
1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves chopped
4 oz feta cheese crumbled
1 jalepeno seeded and chopped
juice of 1 lime

Combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank you Andrea at My Chihuahua Bites for hosting Tuesdays at the Table.





9 comments:

Michelle said...

OH MY! This looks like Heaven....this could be better than sex too. LOL! I will have to try this one out. :)

Melissa Miller said...

This one sounds delish! I'll have to try it soon. My hubby just loves fresh spinach. :)

Stacey said...

Now that would be exactly my kind of meal! I will definitely try this. Thanks!

Cole said...

That looks so yummy!

newlyweds said...

What a fabulous meal!! I have quesadillas posted today also. Great minds think alike! Any who I will have to try this along with the yummy beans recipe.

Vivienne said...

These look delish. Quesadillas are a staple around here and I often toss in some spinach. Going to try this right away.
:)

Nancy said...

OOOH that looks and sounds delish!!! Thanks for sharing it! Nancy

Miss Janice said...

This looks sooooo good!

Vicki said...

Makes me belly growl!!

Blogging tips