Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spiritual Sunday

singing birds

How can you say the Lord does not see your troubles?...Don't you know that the Lord is the Everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth? He never grows faint or weary. No one can measure the depths of His understanding. He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; He offers strength to the weak. Even youths will become exhausted, and young men will give up. But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. they will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:27-31 NLT

Thank you to Ginger and Charlotte
for hosting Spiritual Sunday.




11 comments:

Clif said...

Great Scripture! Thanks for the reminder.

Charlotte said...

That is one of my favorite scriptures. I'm always glad to see it in print and read it. Thank you for sharing.
Have a great Spiritual Sunday.
Charlotte

Smilingsal said...

I want to sing that Rocky song: "Flying high now..."

Thanks for sharing. Happy Spiritual Sunday.

enchanting cottage said...

This scripture is so good to read at all different times in our life. Thank-you so much for sharing this today.
God Bless,
Ginger

Jeanne said...

Hello Lisa, this is a very moving verse and so true. Thank you for sharing it toay.

Blessings...Jeanne

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Hi Lisa,
One of my all-time favourite scriptures! {I love your header} Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Sunday.

Blessings,
Sandi

pileofsmiles said...

Hi, Lisa:
This scripture was so encouraging to me. I love to think about how close to me He is. Have a wonderful Sunday, dear one!

God Chaser said...

Thank you for this encouraging scripture.

Karen said...

That became one of my favorite scriptures during Caleb's life. Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke prayed for Caleb in Louisville, KY, and that is the scripture he quoted...and he repeated it twice!
I love your blog. Thanks for visiting Lily Valley.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

I love reading Isaiah, this is a favorite!

Katherine

Angie said...

Such a wonderful scripture and so uplifting!

Blogging tips