Friday, May 22, 2009

My Kitchen

Yes, it's been a slow news week as far as the blog goes so.. I thought I'd share my kitchen with you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've had these bookends forever and can't remember where I got them but I love them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The house was a spec house that was not yet complete so I did get to choose the finishes. My sister went with me to pick out the tile for the backsplash.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The cooktop. I bought the painted window in Canton.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another view of cooktop area.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have really enjoyed this island. Great for buffets and the Christmas village!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The breakfast bar.I put the coffee maker and toaster over there so the kids could get a snack and not be in my way when I'm cooking!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The butler's pantry.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My much loved potrack.Tell me you can't see the dust.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The morning room (that's what the builder called it)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The bench is another Canton find.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Words to live by!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friendships, like geraniums, bloom in kitchens.
Peter Lorimer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for visiting mine.




11 comments:

Stacey said...

Lisa, your kitchen is to die for! I love the appliances - want that gas stove top! That's on our list of things to do.

Everything is beautiful. I love the pillows on the bench and all the roosters.

southerninspiration said...

Looks great, Lisa.....I spy SEVERAL Southern Living at HOME pieces!! It is really a beautiful room!

suzanne
i do love the bench~

Nancy said...

OOOOH Lisa, First, Thank you for sharing your beautiful kitchen! I love it all, but the bench with all the pillows is my favorite...oh, I have to go back and look again! Nancy

Saleslady371 said...

Just beautiful. I can just picture you creating in this gorgeous kitchen.

Angie said...

You have an awesome kitchen! There are so many things I love - the island, pot rack, and I WANT that bench!!!

Liz said...

Lisa, your kitchen is just as lovely as I pictured it! Perfect!

~Liz

Cote de Texas said...

What a pretty kitchen. I think my favorite accessory is that pig bookend! that is soooo cute!!!!!

Southern Lady said...

I love your kitchen, Lisa. It's so pretty and warm and welcoming ... especially that bench! It just beckons you to "come sit a spell."

Congratulations to your graduate, and best wishes to the grad student for a safe and memorable trip to Kenya. Hope you get to slow down and catch your breath soon!

cindy said...

Great farm table and bench!

-c
yapping cat

. said...

Such wonderful kitchen.

Alfazema

Miss Janice said...

Love your morning room with the roosters and all those cute pillows!

Blogging tips