Monday, May 25, 2009

Look What I Got!

Sweetie Pie Michelle over at Shabby Creations and Schotzy at Wings of Eagle were both kind enough to present me with this lovely award!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You must drop by Michelle's and look through her fabulous portfolio of blog designs! I think you'll recognize a few (wink wink).Thanks again Michelle! Schotzy is a new friend, so please drop by her place for a visit! Thanks so much Schotzy!
I want to give this award to every Kindred Spirit who drops by with a sweet comment or who just drops by! You gals are the best!
I 'll be out of pocket for a few days. The LSU bound senior is graduating (the hubster, the thespian and he are in Louisiana as we speak, checking out his dorm room and picking up the grand-puppy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

while the grad student is in Kenya on a missions trip...whew!),I've got company coming and so on and so on! Everyone have a fantastic Memorial Day! (don't forget to fly your flag)
PS My 100th post is coming up soon and I have a giveaway I think you'll like! Talk to ya'll soon!





10 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on the award Lisa. And congrats to the gratuate! Have a nice visit with your company. Sounds like you are really busy. I'll be Praying it all goes smoothly for you.
Tracy

Stacey said...

Lisa, you have much to celebrate! Enjoy. :)

Elyse said...

hi lisa!

it's always fun receiving awards, isn't it? have i ever offered you mine? i should keep better track! please accept my "treasured blogger" award. it's way down past all of my posts on the left column.

xo

Liz said...

OOOOH! Big Doins! :) Congrats on the sweet award! You so deserve it! And congrats on the Grad! Have a great week!

Congrats all the way around! :)

~Liz

Katie said...

Congrats on the award and what a sweet pup. My neighbor just got one that looks just like that.

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Lisa,
Goodness - gracious -congratultions are in order for lots of wonderful things - your award, graduation and adorable puppy.
Have a wonderful time and enjoy.
Blessings,
Erin

cindy said...

Congrats on both accounts, your grad and your lovely award! :D

-c
yapping cat

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Congratulations on the award and all other events.
A very adorable puppy pic!

Sweet wishes,
Sara

JuJu Bee said...

Congratulations on the award. See you soon :-)

LuLu said...

congrats and happy times in your home,
LuLu

Blogging tips