Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hot Off the Press

Just wanted to share with ya'll what some of our beautiful blog buddies have been up to. Sweetheart Elyse over at cottage is a featured author in the June issue of Romantic Homes Magazine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Her article is so cute and well written every mom will chuckle in total agreement!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ooh ooh ooh Kindred Spirits have you seen this?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There are a few blog buddies in here as well. Pam Garrison's article featuring her charming workspace shares her creative journey and will be of great encouragement to every KS on her own creative path.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lisa Kaus is another creative kindred with great advice and an amazing pictorial of her darlin' space.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Let's show our support of these women and all who embark on this creative journey.

I've always believed that one woman's success can only help another woman's success.
Gloria Vanderbilt.




11 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Oh, I want a work space like THAT one....thanks so much for sharing!

Suzanne

Michelle said...

Oooh, I almost picked up the Where Women Create but didn't! Now I wish I had!!

Tracy said...

Ohh I need that magazine! I'll have to grab it when I'm out. Hope all is well with you friend!
Tracy

Liz said...

What a nice shout out. I saw Elyse' post and the article.. Sweet! I will have to check out Pam's... I am not familiar with her...

Have a good evening!
~Liz

Cherry's Jubilee said...

What a wonderful shout out to some very creative souls! ILove the pics you shared...I need some inspiration right about now for my little studio. Thanks Miss. Lisa! Cherry

littlemarkiesmom said...

Love your blog! I added you to my blogroll. I hope that you will come check mine out and consider doing the same. :)

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

I've got the Marie magazine and love everything in it. I've been using it for inspiration.
I saw Where Women Create (on line) at Stampington and was curious about it.
Did you order yours on line? I've had a hard time finding Romantic Home. I think a subscription is in order.

Sweet wishes,
Sara

robinrane said...

That magazine looks wonderful! Thank you for the peek, I'm going to try to find it! (Both are great!)
Robin
All Things Heart and Home

Elyse said...

gulp!

lisa, thank you so much for including me in this lovely post along with these amazing women! what a sweet surprise for a sleepy morning. you're the best.

xo

Cote de Texas said...

Isn't that great? i love when bloggers get national recognition!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for your comment today too!
Joni

cindy said...

I just found an issue today! Can't wait to dig into it! Thanks for the heads up! (On Where Women Create!).

-c
yapping cat

Blogging tips